Access all your investor information using the Investor Hub
You may now access details of your shareholding online by using the Hub. The Hub is an on-demand online tool which allows you to:
• view your shareholding and associated indicative valuation;
• view your transaction history, share certificate details and dividend information;
• make sure your personal details, as held on the register, are up to date;
• change your personal details (including your address, email and bank account details); and
• find answers to frequently asked questions.
Access all your investor information using the Investor HubExisting investor login
Investment Adviser’s Review
The Company has invested a total of £8.2 million in this period from the B Ordinary Share class, making one new investment of £1.0 million, and 11 follow-on investments totaling £7.2 million through a combination of debt and equity. At the end of the period, the portfolio of the B Ordinary Share class comprised 39 investments with a cost of £78.1 million and a valuation of £100.5 million representing a 29% increase.
The latest downloads from Pembroke to help you understand more about the business.